Oh Deer!

19.46.00

To make my holiday worth it, I decided to have a short trip to Bandung with my fella. But I will only share my most favorite place which is Ranca Upas - Ciwidey. We drove about 2 hours from the city center to Ciwidey.  The scenery here is so beautiful and there is also a captive deer here. You can buy their food (a plastic of carrot) with IDR 5000 only. Then, some of the deer come to the place that I stand in the photo bellow to ask for the carrot. 








But, that was not enough for me. I wanted to took some closer picture with the deer. But the thing is, there was one deer that kinda naughty and like to plow his horn to people. This kind of deer make me scared as hell. Also, there was so muddy here so I should really watch my step. With a really quick beating heart, I recklessly went down to the mud and made my WAKAI shoes really nasty. But it was worth the picture I snap.








 She is so pretty, isn't she?






You Might Also Like

0 comments