I Hate Running, Let's Just Pose Instead !

19.19.00

    I'm finally getting some short holiday for Christmas and New Year before facing my first final week since now I'm in university. A lot of things have changed now. Me and my high school friends decided to met up. Gladly nothing really changed between these people. So before I went to met them I asked my sister (she's actually study in Korea but spending this holiday in Jakarta yay! ) to do a quick ootd photoshoot around my house :p The sun shined really bright that made my eyes hard to open



 maroon tank by PINK 
white outer by Bershka







one of the fail photos that I find it funny ;D

black wedges is belong to my sisssy

    By the way Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys may 2015 be a wonderful year full of bless and joy !




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So cute deline ! kamu kurusnyooo .. I'm so jellyy

    xxo,
    dea
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus