Pastel Meetup

20.57.00

Hola cupcakes! it's been a really really long time since I have post anything to this blog. I've been struggling in my 3th grade of senior high school because of the national exam. It depressed me alot. Since my one and only sister went to Korea for her study, I have no one to be my photographer :( I do use timer but the results turn out not really good.

By the way, because the hard time is over I decided to use my holiday properly. Fortunately, my friend dea invited me to join fashion blogger's group.They are totally nice and friendly. We finally met up at Central Park few days ago and chose pastel colour as our ootd . Oh Gee! I'm impressed to see them all from head to toe :)

My outfit >>>





The bag is from my brother as a birthday gift, not a real blood bro actually, u know what I mean. It's actually kinda big and heavy but I love the model and colour anyway. 

The sweater was given by my mom as a gift from Japan


head to toe :
sweater - Miira mew, bag - Top Shop, shoes - Zara





You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. super duper cute sweater! aaa kita ga ketemu :( gw ga ada di fotoooooo

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thankyou van hihihi iya you plg kecepetan gaikutan foto dehh :( next time ya!

      Hapus
  2. cute! love the skirt <3

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. skirtnya lucu :3

    xx,angel.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus